Download Free Screaming Frog for Mac – Free Download (2021 latest version)
The SEO Spider application is one Powerful and flexible web crawler, can effectively crawl both small and very large sites, while allowing you to analyze results in real time. Gathers key data on site to enable SEOs to make up-to-date decisions.
What can you do with SEO Spider software?
Find broken links
Detect a site immediately and find corrupted links (404s) and server errors. Bulk export of source errors and URLs for correction or sending to a developer.
Find temporary and permanent redirects, locate redirects and loops, or upload a list of URLs to check for a site migration.
Analysis of page titles and metadata
Analyze page titles and meta descriptions during a crawl and locate those that are too long, too short, missing, or copied to your site.
Discover dual content
Discover accurate duplicate URLs with md5 control algorithm, partially duplicate items such as page titles, descriptions or headings and find low content pages.
Export data with XPath
Collect any data from the HTML of a web page using CSS Path, XPath or regex. This may include social media meta tags, additional headings, prices, SKUs or more!
Test robots and instructions
View URLs blocked by robots.txt, meta robots, or X-Robots-Tag instructions such as “noindex” or “nofollow”, as well as normal rel = “next” and rel = “prev”.
Create XML sitemaps
With Screaming Frog, you can quickly create XML Sitemaps and XML Image Sitemaps, with advanced URL formatting to include the latest modified, priority, and frequency of change.
Integration with Google Analytics
Sign in to the Google Analytics API and receive user data such as sign-ups or dropout rates and conversions, targets, transactions, and revenue for anti-crawl landing pages.
Visualize the site architecture
Evaluate the internal link and URL structure using interactive crawl and directed directory strength diagrams and tree site illustrations.
Features and best moments
- Find corrupted links, errors, and redirects
- Analysis of page titles and metadata
- Read the Meta Robots & Instructions
- Check the hreflang attributes
- Discover duplicate pages
- Create XML sitemaps
- Website visualizations
- Detection limit
- Scan configuration
- Save crawls and reload
- Search custom source code
- Custom export
- Google Analytics integration
- Integration of the Search Console
- Link metrics Integration
- Custom robots.txt
- AMP detection and validation
- Structured data and validation
- Save and view Raw and Rendered HTML
Screaming Frog for macOS is one SEO check tool, made by real SEO with thousands of users worldwide. A quick summary of some of the data collected in a scan includes:
- Errors – Client errors, such as broken links and server errors (No Answers, 4XX, 5XX).
- Redirects – Permanent, temporary redirects (3XX responses) & JS redirects.
- Blocked URLs – View and check URLs not allowed by robots.txt.
- Blocked Resources – View and control blocked resources in performance mode.
- External links – All external links and their status codes.
- Protocol – Whether the URLs are secure (HTTPS) or insecure (HTTP).
- URI Issues – Non-ASCII characters, underscores, uppercase characters, parameters, or large URLs.
- Duplicate Pages – Hash / MD5checksums price control algorithm for accurate duplicate pages.
- Page titles – Missing, duplicate, over 65 characters, short, pixel width cut, same as h1 or multiple.
- Meta Description – Missing, duplicate, over 156 characters, short, pixel or multiple cut.
- Meta Keywords – Mainly for reference, as they are not used by Google, Bing or Yahoo.
- File size – Size of URLs and images.
- Response time.
- Last header modification.
- Page depth (crawl)
- Word count.
- H1 – Missing, double, over 70 characters, multiple.
- H2 – Missing, double, over 70 characters, multiple.
- Meta Robots – Index, noindex, follow, nofollow, noarchive, nosnippet, noodp, noydir etc.
- Meta Refresh – Includes target page and time delay.
- Normal link & normal HTTP headers.
- Pagination – rel = “next” and rel = “prev”.
- Follow & Nofollow – At page and link level (true / false).
- Redirect Chains – Discover redirect chains and loops.
- hreflang Attributes – Check for missing confirmation links, inconsistent and incorrect language codes, noncanonical hreflang and more.
- AJAX – Select to comply with the now-defunct AJAX crawler from Google.
- Inlinks – All pages linked to by URI.
- Outlinks – All pages to which a URI links.
- Anchor text – All link text. Alt text from images with links.
- Images – All URIs with the image link and all images from a given page. Images over 100kb, missing alt text, alt text over 100 characters.
- User-Agent Switcher – Crawl as Googlebot, Bingbot, Yahoo! Slurp, mobile user agents or your own custom UAs.
- Custom HTTP headers – Provide any header value in a request, from Accept-Language to cookies.
- Custom Source Search – Find Anything You Want in a Website Source Code! Whether it’s Google Analytics code, specific text or code, etc.
- Custom Export – Scrape any HTML data from a URL using XPath, CSS Path selectors or regex.
- Google Analytics Integration – Sign in to the Google Analytics API and capture user and conversion data directly during a crawl.
- Google Search Console Integration – Sign in to the Google Search Analytics API and collect display, click, and average data against URLs.
- External link metrics – Take external link metrics from the Majestic, Ahrefs and Moz APIs in a scan to perform content checks or profile links.
- XML Sitemap Generation – Create an XML sitemap and an image sitemap using SEO spider.
- Custom robots.txt – Download, edit, and test the robots.txt site using the new custom robots.txt.
- Rended Screen Shots – Capture, view, and analyze rendered pages.
- Save and View HTML & Rendered HTML – Required for DOM analysis.
- AMP Detection and Validation – Detects and validates AMP URLs using the official built-in AMP validator.
- XML Sitemap Analysis – Scan an XML Sitemap independently or as part of a crawl to find missing, orphaned, orphaned pages.
- Visualizations – Analyze the site’s internal link and URL structure using crawl and directory tree diagrams and tree charts.
- Structured data and validation – Export and validate structured data based on Schema.org specifications and Google search capabilities.
Note: Restricted to crawling up to 500 URLs in demo version.
Also available: Download Screaming Frog for Windows
Download Last Version: Screaming Frog for Mac – Free Download (2021 latest version)
Download tags: #Screaming #Frog #Mac #Free #Download #latest #version