Download Free Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.167 Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 PC
Download Network Inventory Advisor for a 64-bit or 32-bit Windows computer. Download the latest version of the 2021 software from NearFile for free.
Network Inventory Advisor is a useful method for auditing your local network using both applications and hardware.
Network Inventory Advisor performs a network scan immediately after installation and displays the entire list in the main software window. This list includes all machines on the network and their program and hardware settings, which are listed on the tabs. All have hardware settings. Network Inventory Advisor also notifies you that the device is incorrect, such as an antivirus program.
If it may sound a little too complicated, Network Inventory Advisor is very user-friendly.
Download Network Inventory Advisor for Windows
To download the Network Inventory Advisor correctly, follow these steps –
- First, click on the blue button labeled “Download”Above this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there, click on the blue download button and the download will start automatically.
- Eventually, the download process will be completed in a few minutes. Or you may be directed to Official download page of this software.
How to install Network Inventory Advisor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed the download process correctly. Now you need to know the installation process to use this software on your PC.
- First, double-click the downloaded file with the mouse or touchpad or screen. Your computer will then ask you for confirmation. You must click on “Yes“Continue the installation.
- Second, you must follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to their terms. Always remember that most applications allow you to customize the installation. In this case, if you don’t know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you must wait for the installation to complete. Then, when you see a confirmation of a successful installation, Click Finish.
Your installation process is complete. Now use your software and contact the developer if you encounter any issues with any usage issues.
How to uninstall Network Inventory Advisor in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
If, after using the software, you think you no longer need this tool, you can uninstall the software. Follow these instructions to uninstall all software –
For Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now go to Applications section.
- A list of applications is displayed, search for Network Inventory Advisor.
- Click on it and then on uninstall.
- Then confirm the uninstallation.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, follow these steps:
- Go to your computer “Control panel“
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- When displayed in front of you, click on “Uninstall the program“
- Now search for “Network Inventory Advisor” and click on “Uninstall“
- The uninstallation will be completed in a few seconds.
After this process, you can uninstall any program that you want.
Download Last Version: Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.167 Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 PC Free 2021
Download tags: #Network #Inventory #Advisor #Download #Windows