Download Free Microsoft Excel 365 16.0.14430.20234 – Free PC Download
In the Microsoft Office suite, Word and Excel are probably the two most popular applications among users. If the former is the ultimate editor and word processor, the latter is undoubtedly the most used spreadsheet program in the world, both at home and professionally.
With Microsoft Excel installed on your computer you can work with different sheets and tables and all kinds of numeric and alphanumeric data, as well as creating graphs and entering formulas, which is very useful for any kind of economic, statistical or mechanical work. Its integration with Visual Basic for Applications also makes it very useful for anyone who wants to program small forms or applications with simple graphical user interfaces. And of course the sorting and filtering functions make it ideal for searching and comparing different data.
Display data strings the way that suits you best.
With all this it is normal that over the years it has become standard, replacing other applications of the same style, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or VisiCalc. Therefore, Every computer running Windows must have an Excel version installed or accessible in the cloud. Or if not the Microsoft solution, at least some alternatives to other office suites, such as Calc from LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
- the Microsoft office native spreadsheet processorThe
- Create custom spreadsheets or data entry from databases or other documents.
- Inserts tables with numerical and alphanumeric values and applies formulas and mathematical equations to process this data.
- Filter table values according to different criteria and sort them in a custom way.
- Create charts of all types representing cell values: column charts, bar charts, scatter charts, area charts, bar charts, pie charts, etc.
- Program macros to automate tasks that you perform repeatedly.
- Work collaboratively with multiple users editing the same file at the same time.
- Access all your spreadsheets from any device thanks to its synchronization with OneDrive.
- Compatible with many formats such as .xls, .xml and .csv.
What about the Excel 365 version that the previous versions did not have?
This version of Excel 365 replaces the version that was included in the Office 2019 package. For this version, we can list the following new features:
- New connected data types are added: new linked data types display data on hundreds of topics to help the user achieve their goals in Excel.
- Includes a new accessibility ribbon where you can find all the tools you need to create accessible content.
- Format dialogs are being improved.
- You can create a custom data type in Power Query that allows you to load multiple related parts into one column.
- Multiple spreadsheets can be displayed at the same timeThe
- The user can create variables for use in formulas.
- An Excel file can be sorted and filtered while collaborating with others using Sheet View. This prevents sorting and filtering by other users.
- You can chat directly on the spreadsheet using the built-in reply box and notify colleagues using @ reports.
What’s new in the latest version
- Microsoft has not announced any changes to this version.
Download Last Version: Microsoft Excel 365 16.0.14430.20234 – Free PC Download
Download tags: #Microsoft #Excel #Free #Download