Download Free MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1249 Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 PC
Download MediaMonkey for a 64-bit or 32-bit Windows computer. Download the latest version of the 2021 software from NearFile for free.
There is a large number of music players to choose from, including iTunes and Winamp. However, if you’re interested enough, you can discover a decent amount of features and tools that allow you to organize and enjoy your music library for lesser-known options like MediaMonkey.
MediaMonkey automatically scans your computer for all music formats. It’s important to know that MediaMonkey adds m3u files if you have playlists from other programs, saving the need to play them. You can easily browse your music collection by category, such as artist, genre, or rating, using the File Explorer view on the left. Depending on how big and what sound quality you use, you can convert songs to any format in MediaMonkey. MediaMonkey now allows you to evaluate and change the volume of a track to improve your listening experience.
MediaMonkey’s advanced tag management feature has established its credibility. The program verifies its tags each time a track is added. Details missing from Amazon or Filename can be filled in automatically. The program cleans your tags, moves data to the correct classes and synchronizes tags on selected paths. Thanks to the automatic organization function, you can also rename and move several files. MediaMonkey also supports Winamp plug-ins, so you can spice up the interface with visualizations and skins.
You’re happy that MediaMonkey can rip and burn CDs and DVDs if you want to create your own mix of CDs. Create your favorite songs on a virtual CD and let MediaMonkey do its job. Future DJs love the Auto-DJ mode, which mixes songs for you, and the Party mode, which blocks your settings but allows everyone to play their favorite tunes. This does not stop the versatility of MediaMonkey. You can also sync with portable devices, such as an iPod or iRiver, using Music Manager.
You can browse sites like Amazon, Barnes and Noble or AllPosters and buy songs to add your library to some new albums. However, MediaMonkey only allows you to browse your search in online stores, unlike Songbird, where you can enter a URL, browse and store your favorite music blogs and websites.
We were deceived by choosing a web radio that only includes Shoutcast and Icecast, and we were shocked to see no signs of podcasts in the app. However, version 3.0 plans to include this in the application.
We recommend MediaMonkey to anyone who, despite these disadvantages, is looking for an alternative to iTunes or Winamp. This original music manager can organize an extensive music library and provides the advanced tag management that we rarely see in other music applications. MediaMonkey allows you to rip custom CDs and connect to most portable music devices, even if your browser and web radio are quite small. If you like MediaMonkey, you’ll be coughed up for a few bucks and upgraded to Gold, which opens up all the program’s features, such as identifying missing tracks or automatic (smart) playlists.
The new release includes iPod Nano 6G, iPod Shuffle 4G, and iPod Touch 4G compatibility and addresses iTunes 10.1 compatibility issues. The new release also includes a number of minor fixes.
Download MediaMonkey for Windows
To properly download MediaMonkey, follow these steps –
- First, click on the blue button labeled “Download”Above this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there, click on the blue download button and the download will start automatically.
- Eventually, the download process will be completed in a few minutes. Or you may be directed to Official download page of this software.
How to install MediaMonkey on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed the download process correctly. Now you need to know the installation process to use this software on your PC.
- First, double-click the downloaded file with the mouse or touchpad or screen. Your computer will then ask you for confirmation. You must click on “Yes“Continue the installation.
- Second, you must follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to their terms. Always remember that most applications allow you to customize the installation. In this case, if you don’t know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you must wait for the installation to complete. Then, when you see a confirmation of a successful installation, Click Finish.
Your installation process is complete. Now use your software and contact the developer if you encounter any issues with any usage issues.
How to uninstall MediaMonkey on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
If, after using the software, you think you no longer need this tool, you can uninstall the software. Follow these instructions to uninstall all software –
For Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now go to Applications section.
- A list of applications is displayed, search for MediaMonkey.
- Click on it and then on uninstall.
- Then confirm the uninstallation.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, follow these steps:
- Go to your computer “Control panel“
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- When displayed in front of you, click on “Uninstall the program“
- Now search for “MediaMonkey” and click on “Uninstall“
- The uninstallation will be completed in a few seconds.
After this process, you can uninstall any program that you want.
Download Last Version: MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1999 Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 PC Free 2021
Download tags: #MediaMonkey #Download #Windows