Download Free MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG Free Download
Mac OS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG free download. This is a full offline standalone installation of MacOS Mojave v10.14.
Overview of DMG for Mac OS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store
Before you download MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG for free, you can read a quick overview of MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG below: –
macOS named before OS X or earlier Mac OS is Apple’s exclusive operating system, which macOS Sierra is the latest version of this operating system for PCs and Macintosh servers. Performance, stability and security This version of the operating system has increased significantly.
With MacOS Sierra, Macs can make tasks easier and smarter, now you can work with multiple programs with Split View and easily click on your favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen and with gesture definitions. Easily make notes in a checklist. Against the background of the new features of this operating system, there are many improvements in speed and efficiency in the lower layers of the operating system, such as faster opening of programs, e-mails and pdf files, faster startup … have a big impact.
Features of MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
Below are some notable features you’ll encounter after downloading the MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG for free.
- Significant increase in speed and efficiency, security and stability of the operating system
- Increase the speed at which PDF files open (Apple says it’s 4 times faster)
- Twice the speed of switching between programs and displaying e-mails
- Increase implementation speed by 40%
- The memory increase can be allocated to the graphics processor from 1024 megabytes to 1536 megabytes
- With a metal graphical interface, you can increase the speed and efficiency of games and specialized software
Ability to run multiple programs simultaneously
- Improved desktop space management
- Spotlight tool for searching for news, weather, files and more … (Supported by natural language, such as a search term I created on Friday).
- Very easy to create notes with the ability to convert notes to a checklist, add photos, videos, links and maps to notes, and more.
- Safari enhancements, such as the ability to fake favorite websites, mute audible sounds, play HDTV videos with AirPlay
- Improved map and routing
- Introducing new, beautiful and standard fonts
DMG Technical Settings Details MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
Before you start downloading the DMG MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store for free, you may want to read the technical specifications below.
- The full name of the software is MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
- Installation file name: macOS.Mojave.v10.14.18A391.Mac.App.Store.dmg
- Full setup size: 5.7 GB
- Installation type: Offline installer / Full stand-alone setup
- Latest version added: October 2, 2018
System requirements for MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG
Before you run MacG Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG for free download, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
All Macintosh computers running OS X Mavericks or Yosemite can use El Capitan, although not all of its features will work on older computers.  For example, Apple notes that the newly available Metal API is available for “All Macs since 2012”.
El Capitan can be run on these computers, provided they have at least 2 GB of RAM:
iMac: Mid-2007 or later
MacBook Aluminum: end of 2008
MacBook White / Black: Early 2009 or later
MacBook Retina: early 2015 or later
MacBook Air: end of 2008 or later
13-inch MacBook Pro: mid-2009 or later
15-inch MacBook Pro: Mid / Late 2007 or later
17-inch MacBook Pro: end of 2007 or later
Mac Mini: early 2009 or later
Mac Pro: Early 2008 or later
Xserve: Early 2009
Of these computers, the following five models were equipped with 1 GB of RAM as a standard option for the base model when originally shipped. They can only use OS X El Capitan if they have at least 2 GB of RAM.
iMac: early 2008
Mac Mini: mid-2007
Mac Mini: early 2009
Mac Mini: End of 2009
The following computers support features such as Handoff, Instant Hotspot, AirDrop between Macs and iOS devices, as well as the new Metal API:
iMac: end of 2012 or later
MacBook: Early 2015 or later
MacBook Air: mid-2012 or later
MacBook Pro: mid-2012 or later
Mac Mini: end of 2012 or later
Mac Pro: end of 2013 or later
The size of the upgrade varies depending on which Apple Mac is installed on, in most scenarios it will require about 6 GB of disk space.
Mac OS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG free download
Click the button below to start the free download of Mac OS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for the MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG.
Download Last Version: MacOS Mojave v10.14 (18A391) App Store DMG Free Download Free 2021
Download tags: #MacOS #Mojave #v1014 #18A391 #App #Store #DMG #Free #Download