Download Free iTunes 18.104.22.168 – Free PC Download
When someone asks you to define what exactly iTunes That is, at first you do not know what to say, because it covers such a wide range of features and functions that revolve around multimedia content such as music, videos and movies. On the one hand it is much more than just a multimedia player from which you can enjoy and organize all your songs and videos because it is also a store where you can purchase of audiovisual content to expand your library. But on the other hand, it is also one content manager with which you can sync your iPhone or iPad with a Windows PC.
The door to access millions of songs, albums, artists and playlists.
And if that was not enough, so be it Apple Music Business Center, the music streaming service developed the kids in Cupertino to compete with Spotify and Deezer, as well as an access point to hundreds of online radio stations organized by genre (alternative, pop, rock, hip-hop, jazz, dance, country, metal …) and Beats 1, the new Apple station hosted by the famous DJ from New Zealand, Zane Lowe.
All in all, any user of an iOS device should have this app installed on their computer to get the most out of their phone or tablet, although it is also very useful for any other person who has never touched an iPhone or iPad again. Such a popular piece of software among users of any platform downloads range in the billions and in fact has given its name to a music festival.
- Play any multimedia content stored locally, imported or by streaming.
- Sync your iPhone, iPod and iPad media library.
- docatalog of multimedia files, organizing them into folders or obtain and edit song information.
- Import songs from CD in the format of your choice: AIFF, AAC, MP3, WAV, HE-AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Burn a CD or back up your library.
- Listen to live streaming radio broadcasts sorted by genre, including Beats 1.
- Access Apple Music listen to millions of songs via streaming without downloading anything. Includes a three-month trial period.
- Genius function to search the library of your song collection and organize them into mixes, such as a custom radio with your favorite music.
- Buy individual songs or complete albums through iTunes Store.
- Get access to many movies and documentaries that you can buy or rent.
Where does all my music go?
Many users want to know what iTunes does exactly with all the music that is downloaded or imported from a CD and where it is stored. The answer is very simple: in the My Music folder on your computer, accessible via C: Users username My Music, you will find a folder called iTunes with all the library files that control the added contents, how they are organized, and additional information such as playlists, for example. Additionally, in this folder you will find another one called iTunes Media, where all your media files are stored, including those imported from discs as well as audio, video or movies.
But if, on the other hand, you are looking for the location where the firmware you downloaded to your iPhone or iPad is stored, you are definitely on the wrong list. Those IPSW files are stored in a hidden folder in the C: / Users / Username / Application Data / Roaming / Apple Software Updates / iTunes / iPhone, so you need to select the option Show hidden folders to find it.
What’s new in the latest version
Download Last Version: iTunes 22.214.171.124 – Free PC Download
Download tags: #iTunes #Free #Download