Download Free Image Manager: Rename and organize with EXIF 4.41.0 APK Download from j to the 4n
Recommended by XDA-Developers: “Automatically rename and organize your photos with Picture Manager”
Picture Manager uses EXIF Metdata to rename and organize your photos.
What Image Manager can do for you:
Rename your photos with different timestamp formats and other EXIF metadata, such as camera model, manufacturer, and more.
Additional options are:
• Replace the text in the file name
• Attach or attach tex
• Add a counter to your file names
• Manually rename and delete (Premium)
Bring more organization to your image gallery by sorting your images into folders with a date or even the name of the location where you take your photos.
E.g. If you had a vacation and did a return trip, you no longer need to remember the city where you took the photos. Image Manager will do the job for you by sorting the images
in folders named after the location where the photos were taken.
The organizer also offers an option to move your pictures to the external sdcard or even to USB Storage.
In the premium version that can be done even automatically.
A handy use is also to move videos to another location to prevent Google or Amazon Photos from syncing them to the cloud.
Clear your image collection
Picture Manager offers a copy finder to get rid of duplicate images and restore some space in your phone memory
There is also the option to find similar images based on the PHash and AverageHash algorithm.
Edit exif metadata directly in Picture Manager, either individually or in bulk mode.
Use conditions to edit only the matching EXIF attributes.
Some special features:
• Set the date in multiple images and increase the time by hour / minute / second
• Set the date and time delta to multiple images (for example, to correct incorrect time zone time)
• Correct the file modification date with the EXIF download date attribute (eg copying files from external media breaks the original file modification date and may damage your file series in galleries, file explorers, etc.) (Premium )
• Analyze dates from file names such as telegram / whatsapp and save as exif attribute and modified date (Premium)
• Optimize images to reduce file size by changing dimensions and quality. This makes sense after backing up your original photos to the cloud or external storage, but you want to keep the image on your phone, but you want to save storage.
The premium version is an in-app purchase and unlocks the following features:
• Multiple defaults
• Custom formats
• JobService for instantly renaming and organizing recently taken photos
• Similar images
• Date analysis by file names and save as EXIF attribute
• Bag integration
If you want to help with translations, send me an email.
Contributors for translations:
Simplified Chinese: @ Alpertcr7 (Twitter)
Download Last Version: Image Manager: Rename and organize with EXIF 4.41.0 APK Download from j to the 4n
Download tags: #Image #Manager #Rename #organize #EXIF #APK #Download