Download Free Google Family Link for Parents 1.80.0.I.387003892 APK Download from Google LLC
Try the free Family Link parental control app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital basics remotely from your own device to guide them as they learn, play and explore the internet. For children under 13 (or your current consent age in your country), Family Link also allows you to create a Google Account for your child, such as your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Lead them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they spend on their favorite apps. You can view daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Easy-to-use notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your device.
Cater to their curiosity – It can be difficult to figure out which apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you apps suggested by teachers on Android and you can add them directly to their device.
Watch the time of the screen
• Set limits – It is up to you to decide the right time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and sleep time for their monitored devices so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to play outside, eat or spend time together, you can remotely lock a monitored device whenever it’s time for a break.
See where they are
• It is helpful to be able to find your child when they are on the move. You can use Family Link to locate them as long as they carry their Android devices.
• Family Link tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, you will not need approval to install app updates (including permissions updates), previously approved apps, or notified apps in the Family Library. Parents should regularly check their child’s installed applications and permissions on Family Link.
• You should carefully monitor the applications of your child’s device and turn off those that you do not want them to use. Note that some pre-installed applications may not be able to be disabled.
• To see the location of the child or teen’s device, it must be turned on, recently active, and connected to the Internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US for parents of children of certain ages.
While Family Link provides tools for managing your child’s online experience, it does not make the Internet secure. Instead, it is intended to give parents choices about how their children use the Internet and to encourage conversations about Internet use.
Download Last Version: Google Family Link for Parents 1.80.0.I.387003892 APK Download from Google LLC
Download tags: #Google #Family #Link #Parents #1800I387003892 #APK #Download #Google #LLC