Download Free Google Family Link 1.82.0.K.401546177 Download APK from Google LLC
Try the Family Link parental control app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set basic digital rules remotely from your own device to guide them as they learn, play and explore the internet. For children under 13 (or below the consent age in your country), Family Link also allows you to create a Google Account for your child like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Lead them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make sound decisions about what to do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they spend on their favorite apps. You can view daily, weekly or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Easy-to-use notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
Cater to their curiosity – It can be difficult to figure out which apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you apps suggested by teachers on Android that you can add directly to your device.
Keep track of screen time
• Set limits – It is up to you to decide the right screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and sleep time for their monitored devices so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to play outside, dine or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a monitored device whenever it’s time for a break.
See where they are
• It is helpful to be able to find your child when they are on the move. You can use Family Link to help them locate them as they carry their Android device.
• Family Link tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at family.google.com/familylink/setup
• Although Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, you will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that extend permissions), previously approved apps, or apps that have notified to the Family Library. Parents should regularly check their child’s installed applications and permissions on Family Link.
• You should carefully check the applications on your child’s monitored device and turn off the ones you do not want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed applications.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be turned on, recently turned on and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US for parents of children of certain ages.
Although Family Link provides tools for managing your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet secure. Instead, it aims to give parents choices about how their children use the Internet and to encourage discussions about using the Internet.
Download Last Version: Google Family Link 1.82.0.K.401546177 Download APK from Google LLC
Download tags: #Google #Family #Link #1820K401546177 #Download #APK #Google #LLC