Download Free Google Drive 3.54.3529.0458 – Free PC Download
Using a cloud storage service has many advantages, especially for those people who always travel with work or class files, as it helps them to forget that they have to get away with flash memory sticks and external hard drives. It is also very useful for anyone who wants to keep a backup of their information, as it can be stored online without the risk of losing the storage unit or damaging it.
Google’s solution is, along with Microsoft’s OneDrive, Dropbox and Apple’s iCloud, one of the most popular and popular services of its kind. We are talking about Google Drive What is the favorite storage system for millions of users from around the world basically because you only need one Google or Gmail account to be able to use it.
In addition, we are talking about a multi-format service, so even if you download this version for Windows PCs, you will still be able to use all of its features on other devices, as there are Mac versions as well as Android mobile apps and iPhone.
How does he do it Google Drive work?
To use this online storage service, you only need to download the application client to your computer. Once downloaded, you can configure it associate one or more folders on your computer with the application. This means that every time you place a file in one of these folders or modify an existing file and provided you are logged in, the latter will be synchronized with your folder in the cloud. From then on, you will be able to access it from any other device via the GDrive app or access your account via the web version.
Is it better than Dropbox? Better than OneDrive? Better than the box? The truth is that everything is very similar, that’s the thing Depending on our applications, email or even our devices, we may be more interested in using one or the other. For example, integrating OneDrive with Microsoft Office is a big advantage of Google Drive if you are a user of this office suite:
- Store your files in the cloud. Upload your files to your online storage and access them whenever and wherever you want.
- Share content with other users through public or private links.
- Continue group work: access and edit Google Docs together, create spreadsheets or presentations.
- 15 GB of free internet storage.
- Synchronize multimedia content with Google+.
- History of changes.
- Open up to 30 different file formats.
How much storage space Google Drive do you offer us?
Our service offers three different plans, one of which is free, while the other two must be paid For. They offer us an internet hard drive with different capacity depending on the price you have chosen:
- Free driving: 15 GB of free space. By default, it is the option that all Google users have. All you need to do is access your email account.
- 100 GB drive: for € 1.99 per month € 19.99 per year you can have 100 GB of space.
- 1 TB: over 1,000 GB for those who need plenty of internet space. Especially suitable for professionals or companies. It costs € 9.99 per month or € 99.99 per year.
In any case, it is also accompanied by an option of unlimited space for teachers and students who can certify that they are such, as part of the Google Apps for Education service.
What’s new in the latest version
- Improves performance and fixes some bugs.
Download Last Version: Google Drive 3.54.3529.0458 – Free PC Download
Download tags: #Google #Drive #Free #Download