Download Free Dropbox: Cloud Storage, Photo Backup, File Manager 228.1.2 beta APK Download from Dropbox, Inc.
Dropbox allows everyone to upload and transfer files to the cloud and share them with anyone. Back up and sync documents, photos, videos and other files for cloud storage and access them from any device, wherever you are. And with advanced sharing capabilities, it’s easy to share documents and send files – large or small – to family, friends and colleagues.
• Automatically upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage – all in the background – for easy video sharing and photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account – even offline – and preview more than 175 different file types without the need for special software
• Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link that you can give to anyone, even if they do not have a Dropbox account.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos, and more using your mobile device and convert them to high quality PDFs so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Synchronize folders on your PC or Mac in Dropbox with PC Backup and restore older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Sign up now for the free Dropbox Plus trial. You will get 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage – this is enough space to store files from all your connected devices. We’ve also introduced some new features as part of the Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords for storing and synchronizing passwords across all of your devices, and Dropbox Vault for securing and organizing your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can restore any file, folder or your entire account for up to 30 days.
Existing Plus customers can upgrade to Dropbox Professional. With 3 TB (3,000 GB), you can store all your stuff – from work projects to personal photos – and take up space. You and your customers can comment on most file types without leaving Dropbox. And you can protect your work with a watermark, add shared link controls, or reset your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing the payment, you will see the price of the program. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by program and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in the app are renewed monthly or annually, depending on your schedule. To avoid automatic renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription is renewed. You can turn off auto-refresh at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a leader in secure cloud solutions that Fortune 500 companies trust for their most sensitive data. Over 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can rely on a company that is also dedicated to their security and privacy – no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your all-in-one file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing for all your devices – from Android to iPhone and Mac to PC.
We would love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: www.dropbox.com/terms
Download Last Version: Dropbox: Cloud Storage, Photo Backup, File Manager 228.1.2 beta APK Download from Dropbox, Inc.
Download tags: #Dropbox #Cloud #Storage #Photo #Backup #File #Manager #beta #APK #Download #Dropbox