Download Free Download Virtual Audio Cable (2021 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
With Virtual audio cable (VAC) free software, you can Connect Windows PC audio applications together, routing of audio signals between them. Do you know for sure that traditional audio devices (CD / LP player, FM tuner, equalizer tool, amplifier, etc.) can be connected together with electrical (analog or digital) cables. VAC provides a set of virtual audio devices called virtual cables. The term “Virtual Cable” is used only in the VAC description, the actual device / endpoint names are different.
You could create the same path by connecting the analog output of any audio adapter (sound card) to its own analog input with a simple power cord. You can then choose to play and record endpoints in source and destination applications to link them together. The VAC performs such signal transfer completely inside the computer, without audio material and without loss of quality (unless format conversion and / or volume control is required). Download Virtual audio cable for Windows PC now!
However, the digital audio signal generated by the source application will come through one digital to analog converter, then via the power cord, then via an analog-to-digital converter, and finally recorded by the destination application. Therefore, dual digital to analog and analog to digital conversions are made in the event of such a connection and the sound quality is degraded.
The VAC behavior is similar to the “Stereo Mix” (“What You Hear” or “What U Hear”) function of some hardware audio adapters (cards). But it is only similar, not equivalent. If you just need a feature like “Stereo Mix” in Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10, you might want to try turning it on in the audio adapter.
No audio material required
You do not need audio equipment (audio adapter / card), either built-in or external, to use VAC for digital audio transfer. Audio material is only required for listening to the results or for recording signals from external sources. On a computer without an audio adapter (card), you can still use the VAC for audio recording signals generated by applications (for example, audio transmission test on a virtual server).
Control panel application
The VAC Control Panel app lets you change the number of Virtual Cables, view / modify the driver and VAC cable settings, monitor cable / streaming activity.
Transfer audio from device to device
Virtual cable devices (endpoints) only allow you to organize audio transfer from application to application. To perform the end-to-end transfer, use the Audio Repeater application included in the product package.
Driver based solution
VAC contains a Windows WDM / KS Virtual Device Driver that creates virtual audio devices. This driver is a kernel module and must be installed with administrator privileges. As a WDM / KS filter, VAC represents the lowest level audio level in Windows. It can be used effectively by any higher level (applications that know KS, WASAPI, MME or DirectSound subsystems, ASIO wrappers and so on).
Comprehensive user manual
The VAC User Manual is included in the free trial package available on the download page. It contains many details useful for a better understanding of the product and its proper use. You do not need to install the trial version to open and read the user manual. Just download it zipper archive, open it to view the contents and double-click the file named “vac” with the question mark icon (the “chm” extension).
Features and best moments
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP platforms (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Up to 256 virtual cables, allowing up to 256 independent audio signals to be transmitted simultaneously.
- The latency can be reduced to 0.5 milliseconds.
- Almost any of the fixed point PCM audio formats (1000..384000 samples per second, 8..32 bits per sample, 1..32 channels).
- PCM format conversion (sampling rate, bits per sample, number of channels).
- RT Audio (WaveRT) protocol support with notification events, packet mode, clock and location registers. Clock registers are connected with virtual cables, so that all the flows in each cable are coherent.
- Unlimited number of Kernel Streaming customers. You can share any virtual cable between any number of audio applications that know KS or ASIO wrappers.
- Mixing signal from all streams of each virtual cable, allowing mixing of signals from various applications in real time.
- Volume control features (both attenuation and amplification).
- Channel scattering / aggregation function. Using KS-aware applications, you can map specific channels to a stream.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Download Last Version: Download Virtual Audio Cable (2021 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download tags: #Download #Virtual #Audio #Cable #Latest #Windows