Download Free Download TransMac (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
By default, Windows can not access and copy files from macOS formatted disks, but this application completely changes that. Allows users to transfer files from Macs which are formatted in a standard file format and easily copy data to their desktops and laptops with Windows. To maximize fast and reliable file management, the app has a built-in search engine that can easily identify all file types, with built-in tools for filtering results by extension, date and other data types used by Macs. In addition to support for tactics file management, this application also has built-in support for creating and burning disk images of various formats (including DMG, IMG and ISO). Complete lists of supported Mac drives include PFS / HFS / HFS + drives, flash drives, CD / DVD / Blu-ray media, HD, dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle, and sparseimage files.
Its user interface TransMac looks like any basic file manager, with a directory tree in the left pane and the file selection tool in the right pane, with only a few additional tools and drop-down menus available at the top. The application is simple, lightweight, and is ready for use by both beginners and experienced professionals. The application weighs just over 2MB and comes in an automated installer that will handle application development / removal with just a few clicks.
Note that when you first start this application, file management on Mac drives will be set to read-only mode in prevent accidental file loss. This setting can be easily changed through the application, giving users full access to Mac files.
TransMac can be used for FREE only during the 15 day TRIAL evaluation period. After that, users will have to purchase an expensive license for one or more users for lifetime use. The application is optimized for use on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
Features and best moments
- Read and write CDs, DVDs, hard disks, high-density floppy disks, and most removable drives in Mac format.
- Supports most types of drive interfaces such as USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, etc.
- Supports standard HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS + / HFSX (macOS Extended and case sensitive) formats.
- Copy, rename and delete files and folders.
- Create Mac CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, etc.
- Burn disk image files (dmg, img, iso, image).
- Disk formatting for Mac use.
- Browse Mac disks for specific files by type, creator, or extension.
- Read multi-session CDs and hybrid CDs.
- Automatic type / expansion matching between platforms.
- Open and preview Mac and PC files directly from TransMac.
- View and change Mac type and creator information.
- Create and open Mac volume images based on files, including most compressed dmg images.
- Save and restore images of entire disks.
Note: 15 day trial version.
Download Last Version: Download TransMac (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download tags: #Download #TransMac #Windows