Download Free Download SecureCRT (Latest 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Either you replace Telnet or terminalor you need a more powerful secure remote access tool, Secure CRT is an application where you can live all day. With strong SSH security, extensive session management and advanced script, SecureCRT will help increase your productivity in the ninth degree.
Default color combinations, including Solarized, make it easy to change the look of your terminal. Choose from a variety of light and dark color combinations with coordinated background, foreground and ANSI color.
Tab groups allow you to compare the output of two sessions and related group sessions SecureCRT window so you can do more in less time. You can organize sessions in tabs and switch between them easily. Or you can work on one tab while watching the output from one command to another and then return to a group of tabs when the command is complete.
Choose from a wide range of terminal emulators, including TN3270, VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm and Linux – all in color combinations and most with ANSI color support.
Assign buttons to commands or actions, such as sending strings, executable scripts, menu functions, and protocol commands, or launching external programs such as your favorite editor, cmd.exe, or regedit. You can create different button lines for specific sessions or functions and assign a color to the button icons so that they are easier to see and organize. Button Bar Manager lets you add, copy, edit, delete, rename and rearrange button bars.
The command window gives you a way to compose text before sending it to the remote system. Using the command history, you can view, edit, and send previous commands. Sending Characters Instantly lets you type control characters and escape sequences in the command window so you can edit files, stop executing commands, and complete the tab. You can be even more productive by issuing commands to all logged in sessions, to all visible sessions, or to specific tab groups.
Features and best moments
- Secure access to business applications on UNIX, Linux or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux and Mac – use the rich emulation support for VT100 / 102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm and Linux console.
- Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrolling, key matching, colors, fonts, and more – whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
- Access the full range of network devices from a client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet / TLS, serial and other protocols.
- Take advantage of the high-productivity GUI with time-saving features such as multi-session startup, tab sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeat commands, and matching keys.
- Rely on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted login and login data, flexible authentication options, and optional encryption approved by FIPS 140-2.
- Automate repetitive tasks in Secure CRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder integrates your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Save steps by integrating SecureFX® file transfer software and client, which share sessions and settings that allow you to run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP / TLS file transfer sessions without re-entering passwords.
Note: 30 day trial version.
Also available: Download SecureCRT for Mac
Download Last Version: Download SecureCRT (Latest 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download tags: #Download #SecureCRT #Latest #Windows