Download Free Download Pianoteq (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
What makes the application superior to other virtual instruments is that the instruments are naturally modeled and thus can simulate the reproducibility and complex behavior of real acoustic instruments. Excluding the use of samples, the file size is only a small fraction of that offered by other virtual instruments, ideal for use on any modern laptop.
Version 6 of the application brings many improvements to the engine and its natural model, increasing the realism and acoustic presence in all its instruments: acoustic pianos, electroacoustic pianos, historical instruments and color percussion. It becomes, more than ever, a huge joy in the game.
Pianoteq template offers uniquely powerful tools for improvement and modify the sound, such as change in unison width, hammer stiffness and string length. You can place up to 5 virtual microphones around the instrument and load external resonance pulse files. You can upgrade to the PRO version at any time.
Pianoteq scene is the choice of the budget-driven musician who does not need to modify the sound. The scene includes the same instruments, sounds and playability as Standard and PRO. You can upgrade to the Standard or PRO version at any time.
Pianoteq PRO is the most advanced version, adapted for the creative composer and demanding mechanical studio. In addition to the standard version, it provides you with all the tools you need to work in a truly professional environment, allowing you to customize 30 parameters for each note on the keyboard and work with audio up to 192 Khz.
Steinway & Sons has approved the sound and playback capabilities of the Steinway Model D and Steinway Model B virtual instruments, which have been acquired from the refined physical model. These wonderful virtual pianos will appeal to all musicians looking for the most famous piano sound signature.
Makes your workflow easier by adding compatibility with VST3 format and ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). It includes string recognition and the tuning module has become even more advanced with new tools. The standalone version now offers a MIDI playlist, an enhanced MIDI file, and the ability to export audio in FLAC and MP3 formats in addition to WAV.
Features and best moments
- The Pianoteq is a natural model of a virtual instrument
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta + glockenspiel, xylophone + marimba, steelpans
- Free Instruments: Collection of KIViR Historic Instruments, Bells and Carlons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave strain, hammer stiffness, sound system, string length, nice resonance, double scale resonance.
- Progressive timbre variant (uses all 127 MIDI speeds)
- Dynamics control in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for clavichord)
- Realistic nice tunings, including double scale
- Microtuning supports the Scala format
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampling or modeling)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- The integrated graphics curve for key speed, note and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive support pedal, allowing partial pedal effect
- Convergence resonance
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Hammer bounce (repeat notes)
- Instrument condition (mint worn)
- Variable lid position
- Five adjustable microphones
- Multichannel – up to 5 channels
- No quantification noise (internal 32-bit calculation)
- Gives high resolution MIDI CC # 88 and Disklavier XP formats.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Great for use on modern laptops
- Extended set of keys (105 keys = 8 + 2/3 octaves) for Steinway D and K2 pianos
Below you can find some instrument options. You need the license of the application (Stage, Standard or Pro) to use them.
Grand Piano by G. Bechstein
This natural model of the C. Bechstein Digital Grand originally came from a C. Bechstein D 282 grand piano, taken from the renowned Teldex recording studio in Berlin. Authorized by Bechstein, the Pianoteq model reproduces the extremely brilliant and powerful sound of C. Bechstein D 282 with its song, rich color voice, suitable for many different types of music.
Ant. Petrof 275 piano
Ant. The Petrof 275 Concert Grand Piano is the flagship of the Petrof company, bringing the required beginning to the concert halls. It maintains the colorful, romantic and round tone for which Petrof instruments are praised, thanks to the first-class materials.
Grand piano Steingraeber E-272
The Steingraeber E-272 Grand Piano concert is praised by many pianists as one of the most unique and exceptional instruments on the market today. This physical virtual instrument model for the program captures the distinctive Steingraeber sound with a range of defaults that offer different colors suitable for different types of music.
Steinway Model D grand piano
A Steinway D from Hamburg has served as a reference and its main features have been used to feed the natural model. Each note has been carefully adapted to the finest detail, as in a real factory. The result is a surprisingly live instrument that has been created with the most demanding musician in mind.
Grotrian Concert Royal piano
The Concert Royal grand piano by Grotrian is rightly considered one of the best grand pianos in the world. The tone, gameplay and construction meet the highest standards in terms of quality, finesse and perfection – capabilities that can be heard and felt to the last row in large halls and concerts.
Blüthner Model 1 piano
Authorized by Blüthner, this is the first natural model of the best Blüthner piano in the world, widely known for use on the concert stage. One of the most popular piano models.
Note: The program must be restarted after 20 minutes.
Also available: Download Pianoteq for Mac
Download Last Version: Download Pianoteq (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download tags: #Download #Pianoteq #Windows