Download Free Cubase Elements 11.0.40 – Free PC Download
Whether you are a music professional or just like to combine your music from your home computer, you have probably heard of the name CubaseThis is not surprising as it is one of the most complete and powerful DAW or Digital Workstations in the market with over 30 years of experience in this field. But who uses it? From the most popular artists in the world to musicians, producers and sound engineers. Everyone finds in this MIDI sequencer with audio editing functions exactly what they need for their daily work.
Recording, editing, mixing and producing music just like a professional.
Created in 1989 by the German company Steinberg (well, it sounds like a good name for a beer if you ask me), since then its successive versions, with 5, 7 and 9 as some of the most popular, are getting better and better until they release it Cubase Pro 9, a real beast when it comes professional music editing which also allows us to work on multiple tracks at once, record sound from multiple sources, make the most innovative mixes and apply over 80 sound effects to our songs.
The most remarkable features
- 32-bit audio motor, floating-point, up to 192 kHz and support for 5.1 surround.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks.
- Up to 256 physical inputs and outputs.
- 64 seats for VST instruments.
- MixConsole for creating professional mixes.
- Smart composition tools, including Chord Track, Chord Pads and Advanced Chord Assistant.
- 8-band frequency equalizer.
- Nearly 100 sound effects and musical instruments.
- Workflows perfectly integrated into the musical joints.
- Compatibility with external instruments such as synthesizers and signal processors.
Which Cubase is it the best of all?
Although we have not mentioned it until now, you should know that in this product family we can find 3 different programs, each of which has slightly different features. In this review, we present the Pro version and it is, without a doubt, the best of the three as we will see belowBut is also obviously the most expensive application in this range as it costs almost $ 600.
- Data: the most basic version suitable for home music producers. Among its limitations, it should be noted that it is only compatible with 24 physical inputs / outputs, allows us to record and mix up to 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks, supports 24 instrument tracks and has 16 VST instrument slots.
- Artist: the intermediate version suitable for experienced music producers. Among its limitations, it should be noted that it is only compatible with 32 physical inputs / outputs, allows us to record and mix up to 64 pieces of audio and 128 pieces of MIDI, supports 32 pieces of instruments and has 32 slots for VST instruments.
- Pro: the most professional or complete version of this software we describe so far. There are no restrictions on the number of tracks or audio / MIDI instruments. As for the VST instrument jacks, it comes with 64 and is compatible with 256 physical inputs / outputs, as mentioned a few lines above.
Cubase or ProTools? Or maybe Nuendo or FL Studio?
Obviously, this is not the only DAW on the market, although it is one of the most comprehensive and powerful. Could we say that it is the best without making a mistake? Definitely no. This will depend on the specific needs of each user and the price they are willing to pay because, as you probably already know, Audio editing software is very expensive at professional levels. Is it better than ProTools, Nuendo, Fruity Loops or Adobe Audition? It is impossible to say. Better to ask real music professionals for a better and unbiased answer.
What’s new in the latest version
- Fixes options that did not work as expected and improves stability.
Download Last Version: Cubase Elements 11.0.40 – Free PC Download
Download tags: #Cubase #Elements #Free #Download