Download Free ClipGrab 3.9.6 – Download for Mac for free
ClipGrab arrives on Mac at its best, allowing you to easily download videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion. You can create your own offline video library without complications.
All content hosted on any of these platforms can be downloaded to your computer, though the truth is that we doubt you have enough free space. It is an application available for the most used operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux. In addition, users’ views are very positive due to its simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness.
How does he do it ClipGrab work?
How this program works is quite simple: it comes with four tabs, two of which are very important, Search and Downloads. The Search tab lets you search YouTube directly from the app. To download the videos, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: if you want to download videos from YouTube, search for a keyword or name on the Search tab and click on the video of your choice.
- Step 2: once on the Downloads tab, you will be able to see the URL of the selected video. You can choose the video format and the download quality. In the case of music, you can download the audio in MP3 format among many other options.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the configuration, you only need to decide the shooting location.
To download videos from other platforms:
- Step 1: copy the URL from that page.
- Step 2: paste it in the Download tab in the URL section.
- Step 3: configure the download as we explained a few lines above.
If you think it’s time to update your music and audiovisual library, ClipGrab is the easiest way to do it.
Download Last Version: ClipGrab 3.9.6 – Download for Mac for free
Download tags: #ClipGrab #Download #Mac #free