Download Free AnyBurn (64-bit) Download (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
The ISO file is a partial copy of the hard disk. An ISO file contains all the information on the disk and is the most popular disk image format for a hard disk. You can copy an optical disc to an ISO file, save it to your hard disk, and, if necessary, burn the ISO file to a blank disc to make a copy of the original disc.
An NRG file is a type of compact disc image file created by the Nero application. is an exact copy of the CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc. The NRG file can be used to back up the entire contents of the disc and can make a new copy of the original disc by converting the nrg file to a new disc when needed. With the application, you can convert the nrg file to an iso file or burn the nrg file directly to a hard disk. To burn an NRG file to an optical disc, download this software.
DMG files are a macOS disk image file. It is commonly used in macOS, just like the ISO file in Windows. Most Mac OSX software is packaged in a dmg file, which can be placed as a volume in the OSX Finder, so you can install the software without using a physical disk. It can export dmg file, convert dmg file to iso format, or burn dmg file directly to new disk.
Any burning can burn iso files and other popular optical disc image files such as nrg, dmg, bin, cue, mdf, mds, daa etc. It will automatically analyze the image formats before recording. Supports burning to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. If the destination disc is rewritable and not empty, it will prompt you to delete the disc before recording.
Any burning can copy the compact disc to an ISO file or other image formats. Supports copying CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs to an ISO file. The ISO file is an exact copy of the source disk. You can copy the hard disk to an ISO file, save it to the hard disk, and then burn the ISO file to a new disk to make a copy of the original disk or attach it as a virtual drive.
A .DMG file is the disk image file used by MAC OSX. It is an exact copy of a hard disk or a hard disk drive. The DMG file can be written to a CD or placed as a regular volume on Macintosh computers. Usually, the data in the DMG file is stored in a compressed format. On a Windows computer, any Burn can convert DMG file to ISO formator burn it to a blank CD / DVD.
The ISO file is an exact copy of the CD. You can copy the compact disc to an ISO file, save the ISO file to your hard disk, and burn it to a new disc when needed to play the original disc. AnyBur, you can edit the ISO file before burning it to a compact disc. To edit an ISO file, download the program now!
Free CD / DVD / Blu-ray recording and playback solutions:
- Burn to CD / DVD / Bluray …
- Create audio CD from mp3 / m4a / flac / ape / wma / wav …
- Copy audio CD to mp3 / flac / ape / wma / wav files …
- Create and convert disk image files …
- Create a bootable USB drive …
- Support for Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 …
Features and best moments
- Burn all CD / DVD / Blu-ray image files.
- Back up or add files and folders to a Bluray CD, DVD or disc
- Audio CD recording that can be played on a regular CD player from mp3, m4a, ape, flac, wma files …
- Copy audio CDs to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV files.
- Copy disk using the sector method by sector.
- Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- Convert disk image files between different formats.
- Create a bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10 or Linux
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Download Last Version: AnyBurn (64-bit) Download (Last 2021) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download tags: #AnyBurn #64bit #Download #Windows