Download Free AIDA64 1.79 APK Download from FinalWire Ltd
Hardware and software utility for Android-based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of AIDA64 for Windows, AIDA64 for Android is able to display various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, such as:
– CPU detection, kernel measurement in real time
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC model and device identification
– Memory and storage usage
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– List of Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB devices
– Polls with sensors
– List of installed applications, encoders and system directories
– Android Wear section: native application for watches
– Android 4.2 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to display WiFi network information, such as signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this license to display camera information, such as image resolution. AIDA64 does not take photos or videos.
– On Android 4.2 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – also known as Photos / Media / Files. AIDA64 requires this license to locate total and free external storage (SD card). Note: An error in the Play Store, even in newer versions of Android The Play Store will incorrectly request this license, even though AIDA64 does not need or use the license. After installing the application, you can check the actual permissions used in Android Settings / Applications / AIDA64 and you will see that this license is not used by AIDA64.
– Calculating the diagonal size of the screen may give an incorrect value if the manufacturer encodes incorrect xdpi and ydpi values in the Android profile of the device. If you find that the screen size is incorrect, send us your device report from the Info page and we will correct it in the next AIDA64 update.
– The camera features may display incorrect information if the manufacturer incorrectly encoded values in the device’s Android profile. If you find incorrect information on the Devices page, send us your device report from the About page and we will correct it in the next AIDA64 application update.
– Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery is replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android nor AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– The battery charge rate may be incorrectly reported if the phone or tablet does not properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015 that have Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 does not fully support new APIs).
Download Last Version: AIDA64 1.79 APK Download from FinalWire Ltd
Download tags: #AIDA64 #APK #Download #FinalWire