Download Free 4ukey iPhone Unlocker for Mac
4ukey iPhone Unlocker for macOS is compatible with a wide range of iOS firmware versions on iPhone and iPad. It can successfully unlock devices up to the latest iOS / iPadOS 13.5 version.
- Remove Apple ID on iPhone/ iPad without password (Only for iOS 11 and earlier)
- Bypass iPhone / iPad screen passwords immediately
- Repair disabled iPhone / iPad without iTunes or iCloud
- Remove 4-digit / 6-digit password, Touch ID and Face ID from iPhone / iPad
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS / iPadOS 13.5, iPhone SE (2nd) and more
The whole process of unlocking the iOS device is divided into three simple steps. After verifying that only one iOS device is connected to the Mac via the USB cable, the user must click on the primary “Unlock lock screen passwordbutton, download the desired firmware package to be used for unlocking, and then click the Start Unlock button to remove the currently active iPhone / iPad password.
After fully unlock iOS device, the previous Apple ID account has been completely cleared by clearing the tracking option and unblocking this Apple ID. The device will simply ask for Apple ID login information, but users can also create a brand new Apple ID and do whatever they want, such as enjoy iCloud, Apple Music, Podcast and iTunes services, purchase and download apps from the App Store, backup data and take full control of the device.
All this is possible with the help of a fast, reliable and lightweight application that can be easily run even on older Macintosh and MacBooks.
4ukey iPhone Unlocker is 100% FREE and can be used without restrictions on any Mac running macOS 10.9 or later.
After removing your Apple ID, you can:
- Enjoy all the iCloud services and Apple ID features
- Listen to Apple Music and download Podcasts
- Purchase and download applications and Games in iTunes
- Turn on and off Find my iPhone
- Set freely in iCloud and invisible to others
- Back up your iPhone / iPad via iTunes
After removing your Apple ID, your device may:
- Not tracked in previous (bypassed) Apple ID
- Do not be excluded from the previous Apple ID
- Connect to a different apple Recognize or create a new account
- Back up and sync your device with iTunes
- Do not remotely delete a previous Apple ID user
Unlock iPhone 11 screen passwords in 3 steps
- Step 1: Device connection. Select the “Unlock Lock Screen Password” feature.
- Step 2: Download firmware package. Select a storage path and click “Download” to continue.
- Step 3: Start unlocking. Click “Start Unlock” to remove iPhone Password
Also available: Download 4ukey iPhone Unlocker for Windows
Download Last Version: 4ukey iPhone Unlocker for Mac
Download tags: #4ukey #iPhone #Unlocker #Mac